Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jasmyn and the Flying Meyrtles

Fear therapy by anonymous

Pretend your feet are inthe sand and you are looking to the ocean. you find a skeleton key.
bend down and pick it up. turn left and you will
find a beach house. open the door to the beach house with the skeleton key you found. inside the beach house you will find a white box. place your worst fear into the beach house. place public speaking, lectures, hymms, the white house, joelolsteen, david cowan the world seires, the queens and the ducks, grandma cowans jump jump jump, the world series and metaphysics into the box. close the lid to the box and exit the beach house. your fear is over and remember you can return to the beach house any time you want.

The Meta Queen
Skeleton Key 
by J K Cowan

Well hay House we'd love to pass the  Test with a Skeleton Key for the Queen. we have bent down just as the fear therapy says and opened the door to the house as well. We asked to our META QUEEN Rapheal to change the energy and increased the liquid golden light but she didn't appear at all not even with a screaming fright. Well hay if you want to turn left and then turn right with a skeleton key for the queen you will dissapear from here and appear everywhere you will appear appear appear tonight.

I love you Queen of Liquid golden Light to me you will be with your skeleton key and you will appear to me tonight

I miss you Queen of Liquid golden Light to me you will be with your skeleton key and you will appear to me tonight

Please don't leave me Queen of Liquid Golden Light to me you will be with your skeleton key and you will appear to me tonight

Queen of Liquid Golden Light to me you will be and you will appear to me tonight

I can't live with out you  My queen of Golden liquid light to me you will be with a skeleton key and you will appear to me tonight

You and meQueen of golden liquid light to me you will be with a skeleton key and to me you will appear tonight

We will dissapear with a Skeleton key to the house of the Queen of Rapheal

and of Rapheals Queen will change the energy with the skeleton Key for the Queen

for the skeleton Key  in order to change the mass and increase the golden liquid light


Increase the Golden liquid light and appear with your skeleton Key just right

Increase the Golden Liquid Light and appear with your skeleton Key tonight

Queen Increase the Golden Liquid Light and appear with your skeleton Key with a Scream of Gunshot Angelo Fright


We will increase the Magic

We will increase the Magic

We will increase the Magic








Appear Appear Appear to me tonight
Appear Appear Appear to me
my beloved appear to me
come to me come come to me 
Andy Cohen come to me tonight



2 comments:

  1. Well hay Gabriel you are commanded to give jasmyn sharif seventy thousands a week. we have been trying your invocation to the angels but the bunny hasn't appeared yet. well hay Gabriel if you are going to help give jasmyn sharif seventy thousand words per week for her series of books. love tarah bakiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me good eyes good grammer perfect aim shayna gwynn. give me Americas favorite vampire again and again! give me the worlds most famous wizard of all times. give me seventy thousand words per week

    ReplyDelete